Thursday, January 3, 2008

1 mile unaccounted for...

So along with my awesome gift, I also received this:


This is to help with several of my New Year's resolution...

New Year's Resolution: Run 350 miles in 2008

So when I got home today, Craig and I hit the road. I was excited to see my run on my personal nikeplus.com, but instead I saw nothing. :-( I forgot to start it, so all that work for nothing. I guess I will try again tomorrow. All that for nothing! I am running the Cowtown in February. If anyone out there would like to join team Mi-Lo for the 5K just let me know. I have some serious progress to make before then.

No comments:

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...