Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jealous ...

Today I seriously feel beat down. I am so tired. And I will go ahead and say it for those who know me and are thinking it... "Well if you went to bed at a decent hour.. yada yada yada..." Today was one of those day where I would have given anything to be out of the office ( my real job as an accountant) and behind the camera or editing pictures or anything to do with photography. I get these yearning to create, and that makes me useless for the rest of the day as far as reconciliation, accruals, JE's, and any other accounting (a.k.a. non-photography related) matter goes. When I grow up... dang it, I'm already well on my way to "grown up". OK, I'm done whining, for now anyways :-)

So, since NOTHING was open on New Years Day, and football doesn't give me that warm and fuzzy feeling all over, the Scarb's and I headed out to to the Dallas World Aquarium. If you haven't been, and your in the area, you've gotta go!! They are a lot cheaper than they were a year or so ago. It's like an indoor zoo. There is a lot more than just fish in there. And they have an awesome shark tunnel where the shark swim over and all around you. So much fun, and the kids were really diggin it. Here is a sloth...
Isn't he cute!! God made this creature with no motivation to do anything other than chill in a tree. (Hence the title of this post) He had no fence around him, I mean where is he going to go. He's a SLOTH. There was a zoo keeper there to make sure no one bothered him, and there where several signs that read "Do Not Touch The Sloth" Aparently people feel the need to see if he is real or something. I wanted to touch him.

OK... sleepy time :-)

No comments:

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

There's no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day ~Alexander Woolcott

COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy any images from this site. Copyright 2007 - 2008 Mi-Lo Photogrpahy.

Contact Info

Feel free send me a message at: milophotos@gmail.com

Tell Me What You Think...